Tuesday, August 01, 2006

OC Fair

A couple weeks ago I decided to hit up the Orange County Fair with my folks and my brother and his wife. I guess you could call it a family afFAIR. The O.C. Fair has to be one of my favorite fairs in Southern California. It's clean, free of crazy crowds, and best of all it's only 8 bucks to get in. There's no place better to wolf down a churro, some deep fried zucchini, a hotdog on a stick, a BBQ'ed turkey leg, dippin' dots, and wash it all down with a 32 ounce Coors Light.

I brought my camera along, like I do everywhere, and decided to capture some of the attractions. Naturally my sister-in-law was harrassing me throughout the entire day because I was taking pictures of all sorts of stuff. She's like, "What are you going to do with that picture...put it up in your bathroom?" To answer her question...NO!...I already have pictures up in my bathroom. So in honor of Sarah I decided to post some of these pics up on my blog. Maybe if she's nicer to me about my picture taking she'll make it up here someday.

It wouldn't be a true fair without a "Personality Analysis" machine and a "Miracle Blade" guy.
I actually thought the guy was going to stab me because I was taking a bunch of pictures of him and I think he thought I was actually interested in his knives. He got pretty pissed when I left. C'mon though who needs Miracle Blade when you have Global.
I can feel the joints in my jaw seizing and my arteries clogging.
Taffy and Onion Rings.....mmmmmm

Follow it up with a little more C-A-N-D-Y

These piglets were only a couple days old, adorable.....for a few more months at least

Here's my favorite pic from the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home