Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Cassidys


Way back in May I did a family portrait session for my good friends The Cassidys. You might recognize Cole from a baby shoot I did back in October of 2007. Jeff and I used to work really close together and unfortunately they made the decision to move back to the Lone Star State. They're originally from Texas and now that Cole is getting older he gave Mom and Dad an ultimatum. "Either we move to Texas to be closer to my grandparents, or I'm never learning to walk!" He didn't get the name "Cole-Monster" for nothing. Fortunately as you can tell from these pictures Cole isn't a monster at all...I just like calling him that :)

Jeff went to college at Santa Clara University, so we figured what better way to commemorate the family's last days in California, than to do a shoot at his Alma Mater. The campus has so many gorgeous locations and it made for a great session. As you can tell Cole was having the time of his life. I don't think this little guy stopped smiling the entire time. I suppose his days at Santa Clara were numbered because he's destined to become a Longhorn.

Hope you guys enjoy your photos. Can't wait to come visit.











Check out the slideshow for more pics.
Click HERE for a full size version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home