Friday, August 04, 2006

Canon 30D

Well, I finally broke down and decided that it was time for an upgrade. After days of tormenting between 20D’s, 30D’s, 5D’s, and 1D Mark II’s, I sacked up and made the purchase. $2,527 later and I’m a proud owner of Canon’s newest Pro-level 30D Digital SLR camera with a 24-70mm 2.8L lens to boot. I figured it was straight to the L-glass for me…no point in wasting time with cheap imitations or flimsy plastic parts. I guess you could argue that the lens is more important than the camera anyways, heck it cost just about the same amount of money! Who would have thought my hobby would become so expensive. Hopefully it’ll pay off and I’ll have tons of new pics to share once I actually get it in the mail. The suspense is killing me. The loot is supposed to get delivered today, but I had to fly up to San Jose yesterday for a last second job interview. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home