Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Brother the Fireman

I just wanted to give a shout out to my older brother Matt who recently completed his paramedic certification with LA City Fire. LAFD happens to be one of the elite fire departments in the country, right in line with FDNY, so this is quite an accomplishment. Matt's been working his butt off for the past 6 months going through all the coursework and training to acquire his certification. In the middle of this whole process his wife Sarah gave birth to their first child Carson. The last couple of months have been a whirlwind for them, but they're enjoying their new jobs as parents.

You can rest assured that we'll be toasting over a cold beer the next time we're in LA. Congrats big bro!

Here's a couple of pics I snapped of my brother's home away from home when I had the pleasure of visiting his station a couple years ago.
I'm honored that they actually wanted to blow a couple of these up and use them to decorate Carson's room.





Here's a shot of my bro in action.

Here's a picture they sent me of these shots up in Carson's room. Now Carson can grow up admiring what his daddy does for a living. Too cool!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home