Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Photo Contest

I finally got up the nerve to enter some of my images into a South Bay photo contest. I figure this is a step in the right direction to be a little more proactive with my photography. First prize is a Nikon D200 which I could care less about. I think I'd sell it on Ebay and trade it in for a Canon 5D. I guess we'll see how I do. What do you think?

"Almighty Neptune"
This is my favorite

"Sunset at Torrance Beach"
They don't get much better than this.

"Lifeguard's Sunset"
Another Torrance Beach sunset from a different perspective.

1 Comments:

Blogger m said...

hi Mark, I came across your blog while searching for blog entries on the PotC filming going on here in the South Bay. just wanted to say that I enjoyed looking at your pics. at first I didn't notice that King Neptune is dribbling the moon! all three pictures capture something special.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home