Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bradley Pasienski

Earlier this month I made a special trip to Texas to visit a new addition to my family. My cousin Greg and his wife Andrea are settling into parenthood with their son Bradley. Unfortunately I don't get to see this side of my family often, so I was surprised and honored when Greg and Andrea asked me to be Bradley's Godfather. We had a wonderful baptism at their church and Bradley made sure to put on a performance that people won't soon forget. I expect big things from him in the future.

It was great getting to spend some quality time with my relatives in Texas. We might all live far away from each other but we manage to stay involved in each others lives. Its really special when you can reunite with family you haven't seen in a long time and immediately feel like you're at home. At least now I have one more reason to visit.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home