Friday, September 01, 2006

Going to Work for a Fruit Company

Starting October 2nd, 2006 I will be moving on to greener pastures. I’ve decided that the defense industry has sucked enough blood from my veins and it’s time for a change. I’ve accepted a job with Apple Computer as a Financial Analyst managing all of their Software R&D efforts. It's kind of ironic that I’ve been a PC user my entire life and now I’ll be working at the place Mac users refer to as the “Mother Ship”. I’m sure I’ll quickly be converted into a Powerbook yielding, iPod wearing, Aperture using, PC hater!

30” Cinema Displays here I come….woo hoo!!!

If only I didn’t have to find a job that happens to be in the one place that is actually more expensive to live than Redondo Beach. Looks like my dreams of owning a house and a dog are probably going to be put on hold a bit longer. Such is life!

Last day in my old job with be Sept 14th, and then we’ll be making the move to the Bay Area. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home