Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Long Way to Half Moon Bay

Every once in a while I have an urge to get away. Life is full of so many distractions that sometimes you need to unplug yourself from the matrix to remind yourself there's an existence beyond your daily routine. Armed with my camera and a fully charged iPod I set off without a time frame or destination. I make frequent stops, I take unfamiliar roads, I strike up conversation with strangers.

Here are a few images from one of these recent getaways.









2 Comments:

Blogger LuckyRedHen said...

Good idea to go shooting without a plan. The foosballers made me LOL :) I like the textures you found.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for posting these images...for a few moments there, I felt that I also took the long way to half moon bay- and got out of the routine! Great stuff Mark! I liked the frumpy dog behind that threatening sign!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home