Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Clam Daddys


Yesterday was the first day of a much needed Colorado vacation. This is going to be my 2nd Annual trip to attend the Great American Beer Festival in Denver. It's a new tradition I've started and hope to maintain for years to come.

Since I won't be attending the festival until Friday I decided to catch some R&R yesterday in the town of Golden (home of the Coors Brewery). I arrived early in the afternoon yesterday and decided to attend happy hour at the infamous Buffalo Rose. This is where I came across this kick-ass duo called the Clam Daddys. They're two old timers named Thom and Moses who look like ZZ Top with a folky bluesy edge. They were the nicest guys in the world and they had an awesome sound. Listening to them was a great start to my vacation. I highly recommend checking them out. Here's some pics I snapped of their performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home